1) How can I attain a service of EMH Industries?
You may use the online enquiry form or contact us directly on (02) 9897 0114 to enquire further and/or arrange an appointment. Alternatively, you can send an email to info@emhauri.com.

2) Do you cater to non-native English speakers?
Yes. We are specifically well-equipped to accommodate Korean-speaking clients who are seeking Development Application (DA) assistance or building services. We also specialise in the recruitment of Korean welders, boilermakers and labourers. However, we will do our best to accommodate all interested parties irrespective of their native tongue or language abilities.

3) Do you offer accredited training programs?

Currently, we only offer accredited training in the following:

CPCCOHS1001A - Work safely in the construction industry

This is known as Construction Induction training. It is also colloquially termed "White Card" training. For more information about our training services click here.

We hope to provide WTIA-sponsored training courses in AS1796-2001 Certificates 1-9 in the near future.

4) I want Green Card training. Do you offer that?
"Green Card" is now an obsolete term. The Construction Induction card is now known as the "White Card". The training program for this is CPCCOHS1001A - Work safely in the construction Industry. For more information about our White Card training services click here